Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tyce the Nerd

From time to time, we like dressing Tyce up really nerdy, and Matt and I just sit and laugh our butts off because he has no idea he looks so funny. Two nights ago as I was putting Tyce's pajamas on, I decided to put the shorts that came with the "jammies" on him, and pull them up really high. He looked hillarious and just went about playing like there was nothing wrong. One day, when he is older, he will look at these pictures and will be like, "What the heck were you guys doing to me?" Hopefully he'll have a good sense-of-humor and thank us;P Ha ha ha...

4 comments:

slcnat said...

Holy NERD!!!! Ha ha, I love my little nerdy Tycey-poo!!!

Bryan and Allie said...

That is hilarious! I got a good laugh out of it too!

P.S. Welcome to the Blog world! I'm so happy you decided to give in. :)

KO said...

Those shorts are terrible, but he still looks like a stud!

Lora and Josh said...

He looks a little uncomfortable. I think he wa quite a wedgy.