Monday, July 21, 2008

Tyce's "mow mow"

Last weekend we were all hanging outside in our front yard. Matt was mowing the front lawn and Tyce and I were just enjoying the sunshine. Well, Tyce dissapeard into the garage for a little while. I decided after a minute or two, to check on him, and I found that he had opened up the gas cap on his fake lawn mower, and grabbed Daddy's gas can to 'fill 'er up'. It was so hillarious to see him trying to be a big boy. I yelled at Matt to come look at his son, while I hurried and got a pic with my cell phone. Matt hadn't ever actually taught him to fill up his lawn mower. It just shows how smart little kids really are; they catch on to everything so fast!!

3 comments:

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey Laura, You probably don't remember me.. i live up the street from you and your husband played church ball with my finace Todd :) Your little guy is too cute! Just wanted to say hi!

Jeana said...

i'm so glad you finally got it up and going. look how big your little guy is getting! yeah and about baby #3 it makes it easy when you don't know your pregnant! but i'll admit it is hard after you gat your body back where you want it then do it all again. but i completely agree with you that they couldn't be more worth it. oh and just add a link list to your side bar to add friends its easy.

Anonymous said...

I love him. He is so cute. Thanks again for boating that was fun! I am seriously sore though. Wow, I am a serious wuss. I wish we could go this weekend! Oh well, next time! Give Tyce a kiss for me!