Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Discovery Gateway

We all went to Discovery Gateway a week ago with my family, and the kids (Tyce and Jake) had a blast! There is so much stuff for little kids to do there; you could be there for hours and not get bored. We went a month or so ago with Matt's family, and Tyce had so much fun that I wanted to go back again with my nephew, Jake. Tyce and Jake are best friends, so needless to say, they had a super duper fun time!

Family pic:)

Cute Tyce-man

They loved the see-saw Tyce and his BampaGetting comfy in the bird house
Uh-oh, watch out or Tyce will write you a ticket!
Um, Jake, are you sure you want to rear end a cop??

Matt is so proud of his paper airplane he designed.

Maybe I need to look into architecture as a major;)

And after all the fun at Discovery Gateway we took the kids to the fountain. As you can see, Tyce had tons of fun getting wet.... NOT!!


3 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

Oh my gosh-Tyce is getting so big! It's been too long since I've seen him! He's such a handsome boy! Looks like Discovery Gateway was super fun!

Lora and Josh said...

That last picture is hilarious. I can just see you laughing at him. You always enjoy other people misfortunes. It's okay, I do to, maybe that's why we're friends. ha ha

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I wish we could have come with you guys the other weekend. Oh well some other time. We need to hang out soon.