Sunday, August 17, 2008

Splish Splash Jake and Tyce are Taking a Bath!

Jake and Tyce are beginning to understand friendship. They love playing with each other and enjoy giving each other hugs and kisses. It's so much fun to watch them! They are best buddies right now. I just wish we lived closer so they could see their favorite little friend every day;) When we were up in Saratoga last time, they decided they wanted to take a bubble bath together. Here are some of my fave pics...

Jake and Tyce in the tub

My fave one of Tyce being silly

Jake with a cute "big boy" smile

They love giving each other kisses, muah!

2 comments:

slcnat said...

Holy crap those pics are too cute! I'm glad you posted 'em. We're back from Hawaii, and all day long Jake has been asking for Bampa, Nana and Tyce. We could only deliver on the first two...but I think that means we need to get together SOON! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love it.