Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jazz game and Walking with the Dinosaurs

Working at MediaOne has some good perks! Last Monday I got to go to the Jazz game in the MediaOne suite with some co-workers and Matt. Grammy Lur and Pops watched Tyce so Matt and I could have a date night- thanks you guys!! We had an awesome time, and the suite was center court! Angelise, Tara, and meOur view from above
As I mentioned in a previous post, I also got some tickets to Walking with the Dinosaurs through my company. Tyce and Jake had such a fun time and loved the big dinosaurs! They said the cutest things throughout the show, and Tyce would clap and say "yay" during the weirdest parts. We had such a fun time and I'm glad my big sis was able to go with me!

It was almost impossible to get a good picture, so unfortunately this is the only one that turned out decent. Thanks for the pic Angelise:)

3 comments:

slcnat said...

Thanks for the invitation to Walking with Dinosaurs. Jake can't stop pretending like he's a "dinos"...ha ha, funny little boy. When the heck am I going to see you again?

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Walking with the dino's!!!! and of course the Jazz game. we need to play again soon!

Denise said...

I'm jealous! Looks like lots of fun! I hope we see you guys sometime soon. You need to work on your tan, right?!=) We could even make sand dinasours at the beach!