Monday, September 22, 2008

3 YEARS

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary. To celebrate, Matt and I went to Park City for the weekend and rented a condo. Grammy Lur and Papa watched Tyce and Split for us, so we were able to have some nice alone time. It was so fun to be alone together, it is such a rarity for it to be just the two of us. We went to the Tanger Outlets, went to Tropic Thunder (super funny movie), and then on the last day, we walked around the shops on Historic Main Street. When I get to spend some time with Matt alone, it reminds me of why I love him so much. He is such a fun, crazy guy to be around. He always keeps me smiling and can make me happy when I'm sad, just by being his goof-ball self. For those of you who know Matt, you will know exactly what I'm talking about- Matt can be a total weirdo at times;) That's what made me love this guy!





3 comments:

Jeana said...

congratulations, you look gorgeous in your pictures. i still feel bad that i missed your wedding but i had just had deeg and you know how that goes:)

slcnat said...

CONGRATS! My little sis has been married for three years -- WHAT? I hope it's been a great three years, and there are many more to come. Love ya!

KO said...

Oh tender! Congrats on 3 years.