Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged by Stacey

3 Joys
1. My awesome family: Matt, Tyce, and Split
2. My outside family and friends
3. Money (who doesn't enjoy money;)?)

3 Current Obsessions
1. Politics
2. All my shows on t.v. that are starting up again
3. Playing/shopping on the internet

3 facts about myself
1. I bite my nails (It's a habit I can't break!)
2. I love to listen to heavy metal
3. I am a speed demon when it comes to driving, and have no patience. Get outta my way!! :D

I am now going to tag my sister, Nat, Angie, Katie, Allie, and Rachelle. This is an easy one guys... But, I won't feel bad if you aren't up for the challenge, ha ha...

3 comments:

Nick.Hailey.Kohlson.Beckett said...

Hi Cooks! I can't believe how big Tyce is. We haven't seen you guys forever. Your wedding pics are gorgeous. I can't believe that was 3 years ago. We need to get together again really soon. Kohl would love to play with Tyce. They are at such a fun age right now!

Debbie said...

Laura, I got your blog from Katie's blog and thought I would read your political views. I've been told that your get on a political soap box about Oboma(Randy says)and I said "Good." Lacey has a bachelor degree in political science and was converted to Democrat. Your need to read her blog archives on her political views. I've learned a lot about being "Open Minded". Just cuz I'm Mormon doesn't mean I don't have my own mind. I think a lot of Utah Mormons are narrow minded about politics and think they have a moral responsibility to vote Republican. All I can say is ,"Your too lazy to search it out on your own, and learn for yourself, the TRUTH, just go vote Republican! I work with 2 of them.
I don't get angry that some people are republican. What gets my panties in a twist is they think it's scripture. OK enough. By the way I've always been a speed deamon, so look out.JK I did slow down a bit after I had kids though.

Matt, Laura, Tyce said...

Thanks for your post, Debbie. Most people get mad for my political views, here in Utah. I love it when I hear that are other people out there like me:) I'll have to check out Lacey's blog to see what she has to say about all the political issues going on right now. I wasn't even aware she had a blog, so I'm going to track her down... Thanks again, your post made me laugh!